G'day
This week has been OK yesterday we had 2 Indian guys that we have been teaching come to church. They also have a friend that we teach but just wasn't able to come to church. It is interesting teaching them because they don't really believe in Jesus Christ and they don’t have very good English. But that’s good because no one in China believes in God either so it is a new concept for them too.
WOW my little sister is getting married this week!!
OH I only saw Sister Scruggs sister for like 2 minutes, but it was good hearing some Utah accents again. Don't take offense or anything but it just sounds weird talking to the fam on the phone because of the accent.
OH in the package I just need socks, sour patch kids, Swedish fish. I think that’s it.
Well the weather is beautiful over here. It’s a bit chilly in the morning but when we go out to work all I wear is a long sleeve shirt. Then sometimes I have to roll my sleeves up.
Well I remember 1 funny experience. We were walking down the road in a very suburban area and all of a sudden we see a wild turkey crossing the road? I was a bit confused by it so I kind of started hunting it, but it flew on top of a building and Elder Savage said that I can’t climb up there.. That was interesting.
Well the work is really starting to pick up here in Ryde district; I am trying to figure out what I can do to help the district members.
Thank you for everything,
Pray always
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment