G'day
I am getting transferred to Richmond, my new comp is from New Zealand his name is elder George. He came out the same time as me. I am not real excited about getting moved, but I have a lot of things to do today because I have to say goodbyes and get all packed up again. I was in this area for 6 months so that means I will probably die in Richmond? Because I have 4 months left. Wow it is flying by.
Sorry this week is short
I have a few questions though.
Is my birthday on Sept. 9 or 7, because on the pedigree chart you made for me when I came out says the 9th, but I am pretty sure it’s the 7th? :)
oh and about school do I have to have foreign language to get into u of u , I think I heard you do,, or can you sneak me in because I took 2 years of Spanish it just wasn't when it counted 9-12 grade?????
I love you heaps!!!!
Thank you for everything
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment