G’day things are going well here.
Ummm not much new this week. The apartments that all the senior couples were staying at got sold so they all have to move, so we helped a couple of them last week and in the next week we have to move 2 more. Man was i sore! Elder Bybee and I carried all of the fridges from the top floor down 2 stories but they were the double over stair cases. Then we had to take all of the rest of the things down. So other than that not much new.
Question time.
Yes i still live in aprtment on 129 park road Dundas, but transfers are next week so i will let you know of any major changes.
OH about the 13 of december that should be fine, i will just wing it ;-) No one is very close to baptism in our area. we still are just filling up the teaching pool. In the district though over in ryde ward they are doing awesome, the sisters have a baptism date for the end of this month and they are teaching a lot of people, the same as the elders they are teaching a lot of people. They are all Chinese UNI students.
Well when I get off the mission I will tell y7ou all about my companions some I like some I don’t but right now I need to love the one I am with no matter if he is my favorite or not.
YES we knock on doors, it is not a very effective way to find people to teach, the best way to find is through members, but tracting must get done. The best converts are the ones members find but they just have a hard time with that, we are trying to help them but not much success yet.
Up until this week we had a car but we had to give it to other missionaries that needed it so we are just bussing walking and training.
Oh this week I tried to make a Chinese dish called HOT POT its kind of like fondue I took a pic and a video. It was ok I don't know how to make it but I tried and it was edible.
Thank you for the pictures everyone looks happy so that is good Thank you for your support and everything Love you heapss!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment