Tuesday, July 28

Email from July 27th

G'day
We went to the temple today so that is why I am emailing a day late.
WOW! I cant believe my little sister is getting married.
I completely forgot about the 24 of July. Elder Bybee and I were on exchange and he reminded me right before we went to bed that night. One of the weirdest and another crazy experience , Elder Bybee and i were walking down a road and long story short we saw a drunk all drugged up, so we called and got an ambulance. You will have to ask me about this story so you can get the longer better version.
OHH I heard ICE Age 3 came out how was it?!!
Sorry I am not very good at writing, I just don't know what to write and sometimes don't think..
DID you remember if Elder Bybee has the same eye problem as Me.? I told you what it was last week.
I really wish you could send Cafe Rio, but since you cant maybe just Swedish fish, jelly belly, ???????
Thank you for everything! All is well here, and i am loving it!
Love you Heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle