G’day this week was a pretty good week. We had a zone conference with 2 other zones. One of them was orange zone so I was able to see Elder Tobiassen and the other missionaries still serving in the bush. Parramatta Zone is one of the biggest zones, when I first came into the mission it was the highest baptizing zone but now it has really slowed down. Hopefully it will start to pick up again. Any way we are teaching this Chinese lady that has a friend that is a member, we usually go over every Saturday and teach her in the morning but this sat we had an elder quorum activities in the morning so we went to her house in the afternoon and had a really good talk with her, She came to church last week to a ward that meets later and she said it was boring but I admit it was. But we were able to get her to come again and she really liked it hopefully we can start to get her to come in the morning to our ward.
Today we went to the temple as a zone so that was really good and on Thursday we have interviews with president Scruggs. Transfers are coming up in a couple of weeks as well.
Well I am doing well and I am loving Australia and especially serving the lord down under Thank you for all your support and all of your love and prayers Love you heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment