Tuesday, March 24

Email from March 22nd


G'day things are going well here in oatlands ward. Time is just flying I can't believe that it has been 15 months already. Elder ucunibaravi and I are doing well together. This week we had to go to a few different places in the zone so that Elder Ucunibaravi could teach Some Fijian investigators. Did I ever tell you how multi cultural it is over here? It is pretty cool because you get to learn some words in all the languages, except it is pretty hard to remember them all.
This next week we have zone conference it starts at 8 a.m and goes till 3 or 4 or sometimes later. It will be good. I always love going to zone conference.
Hope everyone in Oregon is doing well. When does school get out? Over here it works with the year, so at Christmas is when you advance a grade.
Sounds like I have a mini me. It looks like Austin is better than I was though. I hope that all will go well with the house situation.
Oh thanks for the package the cookies and most of the candy is gone already but we haven’t had a chance to use the sauce though. Thanks for the socks and garments as well.
Well I better get going. I love you heaps. Tell everyone that I love them and miss them Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle