Sunday, March 8

Email from March 8th


G'day
My new area is really good we are teaching a few people and the members are really nice. The past 2 days I have eaten more food than any other 2 days of my life. This one guy went out with us to teach then after he asked if we had had lunch then he took us to MacDonald’s and said we each get 2 meals we had a quarter pounder meal and fish fillet meal both large. Then yesterday he had us over for dinner and cooked up a whole heap of steaks. I think I had about 3.
Well anyways things are going well with elder Ucunibaravi and I he has about 4 months left on his mission. He is pretty cool.

Ok to answer the q's.
The guy in the tree was bro Shcyveschcuurder we were helping him cut down some trees. We said he looked like a koala so we took a pic.
Looking over the ledge out over the Blue Mountains, the scenery here is really beautiful.
The pregnant lady is the branch president’s wife; we were playing that board game for our prep day.
That spider is a harmless spider, which is the biggest one I have seen, I forgot what kind it is though, the name will come to me later.
Sitting on the floor was up in lightning ridge at the member’s house up there, the Hawkins.
Go Jazz
Thank you for everything
Love ya heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle