Sunday, April 12

Email from April 5th


G'day mum, this week has been pretty good. I am not sure if I told you about this Chinese lady that we are teaching.. We have invited her to church the past few weeks and she didn't want to come to our ward because it meets early but she would go it the next ward meeting. So the past 2 weeks she has gone to that ward but this week with day light savings and all she came to our ward for all 3 hours I think she liked it. We invited her to be baptized but she wanted to come to our ward first and maybe see a baptism first. She is a really nice lady she used to be a journalist in china and now she is an accountant.
We had interviews with President last Thursday. I enjoyed that because President talks to all of us at once then he takes us and interviews us then while we are waiting we have workshops and stuff.
Oh no I haven’t gotten you package yet I was just pre-thanking you for it and telling you what the stuff was for.
Oh and please no rush but if you really like sending packages I could use some short sleeve white shirts and 1 long sleeve 15 neck size. I have some it’s just they are not as white as they used to be.
Today for zone activity we are going to play laser tag that should be really fun, Elder Ucunibaravi has never been, and I don’t think that some of the Chinese missionaries have been either. I will probably win, I think my natural halo skills will take over and I will waste some noobs. :) I am excited for conference as well. I just got an email for president Scruggs and he said that Elder Holland gave one of the best Easter sermons I will ever hear. We get to watch conference this Saturday and Sunday.
Well I better go warm up for laser tag. Love you heaps!! Thank you for your support and prayers
Love Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle