Sunday, September 13

Email from September 6th


G'day
Thanks for the video, and pics..
I got a call from the office this morning to wish me a happy birthday, and they said the just received the package. I will probably get it on Thursday at zone conference. I got the big envelope. Thank you those Swedish fish and jelly bellies I just can’t get enough of.
Richmond is going well. We are teaching a few people, which is good, the ward is really good, and we get fed 3 or 4 times a week. But most importantly they enjoy doing missionary work!! We set a baptism date for the 26 for jack,,, bishop’s sons’ friend.
Thank you for everything. I really appreciate the updates on everyone; sorry I am not much of a writer or typer at that. But typing is easy and fast. I wish I could write everyone and say thank you especially those that have written me, I just hate my handwriting, sorry :)
I am enjoying it here, and I always feel so blessed, I feel your prayers daily.
Thank You!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle