G'day
HAHA That lady that called you is from New Zealand, everyone in New Zealand knows each other so Elder George was talking about all these people he knew. She said she was in Kaysville and said she would give you a call... Her sister is in our ward she is less active with an nm husband and we just popped in yesterday evening and they gave us a drink. Hahaha her name is Ester it’s just the accent that made it difficult to understand.
WOW I can’t wait for some peach shakes!!! Sounds like everyone is so busy over there. Thanks for the updates
I am doing well. Transfers are next week, so next time I email I will tell you what is up with transfers... this week was good, we had interviews with president Scruggs he is such a good guy. Jack does not have a solid date yet we are pretty sure it is in October, but hopefully we will find out this Thursday.
Well we had stake conference this Sunday it was good Penrith stake has some good strong Melchizedek p/hood holders. It is a small stake but it is pretty strong, Richmond is probably one of the best wards. They are doing missionary work but they just have a little bit of trouble getting the missionaries involved. They talk to others about the church more than any other ward but they struggle inviting, people we are working with are doing well. I think and hope things will really explode here as far as missionary work. I think one thing we will do is pray and fast like we have never done before.
I don't really need anything that I can think of. Thanks though.... Oh wait some razor heads would be nice.
I did get my birthday package thank you. I gave the Reeses away to some Aussies that haven’t tried them before, they were really thankful for them so thanks again for those. I took the Swedish fish to zone conference and shared with a bunch of people, and I took the gummi worms to the zone activity and they were smashed in about 5 min, thanks. I don’t know if I shared things like that when I was back home or if I have just learned it while being out on my mission. Charity never faileth...
Well thank you for your support Love you heaps Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment