Sunday, September 13
Email from September 13th
G'day mate
Hey things are going good here in Richmond. The baptism date we set got moved back to sometime in October, so that is a bit of a bummer but he will be baptized it is just a matter of getting everyone to attend.
His name is jack he is 13; his mom is catholic but supportive of what he chooses. Sometimes the kids are a gateway to the parents though so hopefully in the future her heart will be touched.
We will be working with a Tongan family in our ward that have 13 kids, crazy eh, anyways they have a cousin or something like that, that staying with them that is not a member, so we will get the Tongan speaking missionaries to come up and teach him. Then we will work with this girl in our ward that has a nonmember boyfriend and she told him that she wouldn't marry him unless he gets baptized so we have a few people that we are hoping and praying for.
The weather has been quite hot lately, oh and also they have been doing back burning before the summer begins, so Richmond is covered in smoke. I think this summer will be quite hot!! I will go home to the cold. I hope there will be snow when I fly in??
we are really at the foot of the runway. It’s a good thing they don't fly at night... the latest i think i have seen is 10 at night, so we are lucky.
Oh I could go for a peach shake right about now....
I hope all is going well for everyone, you are in my prayers.
Love you heaps!!
Love elder Andreasen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment