Monday, July 13

Email from July 12th



OOpss!! I just wrote you an email and it got deleted ugghh!!
Hey things are going well here. Elder Savage and I are doing well he is a really smart guy. I was able to get to know him a little in the mtc. Right now we are just working with a few of the same people and we are trying hard to build up our teaching pool.
This transfer I was called to be the district leader over Ryde district, and you should be getting something in the mail saying that. Oh one of the first things that I had to do was pretty crazy. .... The sisters are supposed to call in each night when they get in just to make sure they are safe it gets to about 10 and I call a few times and they don't answer so after calling the zone leader they said if they don't answer by 10 30 they will call president to see what to do. So of course they don't answer so president say that I and elder savage need to go to their flat to see if they are home. we get to their flat at 11 and start ringing the bell no answer we rang for about 10 minutes still nothing so we call president and said that he is sending over someone with a key then and that moment the lights go on in the flat.. Well they were asleep and left the phone on silent in the other room. That was fun :(
Oh I never got anything about SLCC or the Jazz in the mail yet.
Hopefully it will come soon.
Well love you heaps thank you for all your support. I am loving serving the Lord here in Australia Love you Heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle