G'day mum,
Yeah this week we went down to Sydney for Zone Conference, that was really good. I just love zone conference because you learn so much, then you go back to your area excited and ready to do the Lord's work the Lord's way. I just wish I could always get that boost not just once or twice a transfer (6 weeks).
Yeah this week we went down to Sydney for Zone Conference, that was really good. I just love zone conference because you learn so much, then you go back to your area excited and ready to do the Lord's work the Lord's way. I just wish I could always get that boost not just once or twice a transfer (6 weeks).
After zone conference Pres. Scruggs interviewed the bush Elders. That is us in Dubbo and Bathurst. I went to zone conference hoping I would get 2 packages the one with the cookies then my glasses. the glasses were not there. but at the interview President called the office to see if another package arrived and it did. So that was really lucky.
Thanks for the cookies they somehow got through customs but by the time I got them they were pretty old. Those little Halloween toys are pretty disturbing. Pooping in a trick or treat bag LOL. I got the memory card and I will send the other on soon. This new card has alot of pics from the zoo. So could you send some to Hayden when it gets there. Because he and Kylie wanted to know what kind of animals I see here.
I will send some other stuff as well I think I will send something for Redden's baptism. When is that again? soon eh?
OH I almost forgot. Our Branch presidents wife is American so she had us all ( Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange senior couple) over for Thanksgiving Dinner. We played horse shoes and watch a football movie that president said we could watch. So that was really fun.
We don't hear much at all about prop 8 out here in Dubbo. I am not sure if they do in Sydney. I bet they would a bit in Sydney especially in the south mission on the coast because that is like a gay capitol over here?
Yes i got a package from grandma about 5 weeks ago will you tell her thanks for me. It had some cloths and candy in it. That was really nice of her I really enjoyed what she sent.
All I got this time when i went to Sydney was those 2 packages from you and a letter from you with with Jazz info, then a letter from Grandma Janice, and that's about all the past little while.
President Ryan the branch president is a big football fan his favorite team is the Chargers so he is keeping me updated on that, just last week my Steelers beat the Chargers 10 to 11. He was pretty upset about that.
Hey just one question about the NBA who is Oklahoma City I forgot. It looks like they are having a hard season 1 win 12 loss's. 10 losing streak pretty sad. Maybe you should cheer for them maybe they will win.
Well i better get going I think mine is a bit more of a novel than yours
Love ya heaps and thanks
Love Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment