Hey Elder Heslop and i found a little email library in one of the bush towns we were driving through, so i am able to email this week.
Hey just so you don't feel bad about long emails, I love it the only reason I don't have much time is because Elder Heslop doesn't email so I try not to stay on too long because I don't want to take up much of his time.
Yesterday after church (we only went to sacrament meeting) we started on our way up to lightning ridge. we went through a few other towns were some members lived to catch up with them. we left Dubbo at 12 and got to Lightning Ridge at 8. I think it was about 6 to 7 hours of driving.
If you get the chance look up Lightning Ridge on the net . It is famous for opal's I think next time I am up there I will get some to show you.
we are in Walget now and we are going to spend the night at Brewarina then we are driving to Dubbo then the next day to Sydney then back the next.
well I better get going love ya heaps!!
Elder Andreasen
Hey just so you don't feel bad about long emails, I love it the only reason I don't have much time is because Elder Heslop doesn't email so I try not to stay on too long because I don't want to take up much of his time.
Yesterday after church (we only went to sacrament meeting) we started on our way up to lightning ridge. we went through a few other towns were some members lived to catch up with them. we left Dubbo at 12 and got to Lightning Ridge at 8. I think it was about 6 to 7 hours of driving.
If you get the chance look up Lightning Ridge on the net . It is famous for opal's I think next time I am up there I will get some to show you.
we are in Walget now and we are going to spend the night at Brewarina then we are driving to Dubbo then the next day to Sydney then back the next.
well I better get going love ya heaps!!
Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment