G'day
Hey sorry to here about your kidney stones hopefully you can get over them quickly. That's good that you have hook ups in the hospital though.
Well we had 2 trick or treaters which were our next door neighbors but Halloween isn't really celebrated over here. Some get kinda mad because they say its an American holiday. We went tracting but didn't get any candy.
Well my new area is Dubbo. Dubbo is a small Branch. The area is pretty much all outback NSW, the area is about the size of the state of Utah. Pretty crazy eh. I am in the branch presidency, there were 17 people at church yesterday. it will be interesting to be serving here but i am sure it will be fun.
Elder Heslop is my companion he is cool. he is from New Zealand. He is white though not Maori. He is 23 but looks a lot older.
Everything is well in Dubbo it will be really fun to serve here it looks like there is a lot of potential in Dubbo. Oh i forget to tell you what I need. I don't know if its allergies or what but my eyes get this goop stuff in them and they mess up my contacts and some other missionaries broke my glasses, so could you maybe go to Sam's club and see if they have the record of my frames and prescription and get me some new ones that is the only thing I really need. I am pretty well looked after both spiritually and physically well i better go love ya heaps!!!!
Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment