Monday, September 1

Email from August 31st

Mum,

Its Monday morning about 10:20 here in Australia. This is about the time that I email every week. Today is preparation day and you guessed it we are going to play rugby again. I am pretty tired because we live in Flats 2 in 1. But anyway the flat next to us was having a big party. I think about 3am I woke up and I don't think I got back to bed till about 5am then had to wake up at 6:30 just like every other morning. At least i got a laugh out of it. I was able to here a lot of the conversation.

I will clue you in on the story.

AJ and Scotty had a little argument. People were trying to separate them and calm things down. They took AJ to the balcony (which is right next to our balcony from our room) and they were trying to calm him down. This took quite awhile because as you can imagine a couple of drunk guys trying to calm down an even more inebriated guy would take awhile. After about 20 minutes of this they finally convinced him to say sorry to Scotty, so i assume AJ was at fault?. so they call for Scotty and after about 5 min of trying to get someone to get Scotty, the word comes that Scotty doesn't want to talk with AJ because he is still upset. This just makes AJ even more upset then he was at the start. Then the rest of Story i don't think i caught quite enough of it because it didn't make sense to me. Something about how AJ has to go home but i guess he didn't go home because after waking up, and starting our study the party was still going and AJ was still there. Pretty interesting eh!

I wanna know how and why AJ stayed?

So even though i didn't get much sleep i still enjoyed last night.

Hey sorry to hear about the accident going to Grace. Speaking of Grace Elder Callister is now in our Area Presidency his wife grew up in Grace I don't remember her name though.

Oh, sorry to hear about Mysti maybe she is in a suitcase. I remember once she got in my suitcase then she wasn't able to get out?

Oh last Saturday was Mormon Helping hands day. It was pretty fun because the 3 wards in central coast went to the beach and planted trees. That was fun Suzie and 1 of her daughters came. There was a BBQ after 3 hours of planting trees, everyone ended up having a good time. All the missionaries did too because we were on the sand for about 3 hours :-) Well we have to catch the train down to Gosford soon so I better get going.

Oh but i will answer questions first I am not sure if Australia gets Hurricanes i haven't heard of any ever hitting Australia but i don't know. but i did hear about the one headed for New Orleans just yesterday from an investigator that's pretty crazy they are telling every one to evacuate.but a hurricane would be pretty bad were we are . i guess last June there was a bunch of flooding here not from a hurricane just from rain.the weather is generally nice its kinda of and on Saturday was sunny as Sunday was rainy today is sunny again but its usually nice well gotta go thanks love you heaps!!-

Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle