Sunday, September 21

E-Mail from September 21st

G'day y'all
Hey this is my first email from Tamworth. I just want to explain a little bit about Tamworth. Tamworth used to be the place where missionaries got sent because they were bad. So now under President Scruggs he is trying to change things around. So a lot of people don't really trust missionaries because of the past ones. Tamworth was just reopened 3 months ago so there is not much going on here. Right now we are just trying to build up our teaching pool, we have a couple people we are working with, one of them we were able to get to church with us this last week. There hasn't been a baptism here for over a year and the ones then are all less active they just liked the missionaries so they got baptized.
Things are going pretty well though Elder Weston and I are getting along great. He has been in Tamworth for 3 months. oh the ward here is tiny at church there was about 30 people there 75 % of the ward is less active. I just pray that we will be able to help the ward here. They have a big chapel because the ward used to be big.
And just to answer some questions; yes i am still senior comp, and yes we have a car, oh and the money........ at the start of the mission you get a credit card and each month the mission puts your disbursement in, it is usually about 300 AUS dollars . Mum thanks for the b-day package the ties are good. I haven't tried on the shirts yet but one of them said generous fit ? does that mean fat fit or slim fit? the CTR thing i thought that it ran out of batteries then one day it just started flashing.
OOOppsss I still haven't sent my memory card yet please forgive me I will send it today with some pics of Tamworth.
well better get going love you heaps !!
love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle