Sunday, September 28

E-Mail from September 28th


G'day

Hey that was an email from President Scruggs, about voting i didn't open the attachment though.
Hey I heard about the banks and stuff sounds like things are going crazy over there. Its pretty crazy to see how big America is all over the world alot of people start talking to me about that cause they know i am from there. Anyway about voting cause I don't watch TV or news or anything, it sounds like Obama will win? who sounds better to you?
Well things are going well in Tamworth just still trying to find solid people to teach, the ward is really small there was about 30 people at church yesterday. Elder Weston and I have to bless the sacrament every week and them sometimes we have to teach Sunday school. Tamworth is only big enough to be a branch but it used to be huge so its a ward.
Well there isn't much going on to tell you about, so if you have more questions fell free to ask so then i will be able to explain more about things here.
Question answer time

Yes that was WML Bro Geerlings house that we have hats on, I had church pants on because we had done service for someone earlier and my pants were all dirty and I think I lent out my shorts so I just wore those. but I don't need any clothes.

So are things getting really dire over there because of the finance's. Things over here are very dire not because of the banks in America its just the way it is I guess. We went and found a place in Tamworth that sells root beer and Reese's root beer was 2.60 a can I don't remember how much the Reese's were but that is expensive. when candy bars are on special the are 1.00 and over there its like 4 for a dollar. this is probably one of the more expensive missions.
Well better go.


Thanks heaps and


love you heaps!!
Love Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle