Tuesday, February 19

Letter from February 19, 2008

Australia is so fun. All the members tell me I am lucky because its been a mild summer. Usually the temp stays around 40 degrees C but I think the 6 weeks i have been here its hasn't been 35 degrees C. Australia is in a drought and this summer they have gotten heaps of rain which is unusual. Yeah I have been drenched a few times, but I dont mind. Everyone says they more hours you tract in the rain the hotter your wife gets.
6 weeks are gone and 6 more to go until I am done being trained. Then after that I hope to get transferred out to the bush. Cause I think it'll be cool.
Dural ward is the richest ward in all of the Oceania area.
Elder Sybrowsky is in my ward. He is the Area President and he is in the 70, he is from Provo. Elder Hilbig is in my ward he is a counselor to Elder Sybrowsky and I think he is in the 2nd of the 70's. There is a guy in my ward that owns one of the biggest insurance agencies or something like that. But all the members are really nice. We get fed about 5 times a week. So thats nice :)1 of the AP's right now is from Pocatello and the other is going home tomorrow.
Yeah things are going good in Aussie land.
Love ya Heaps
Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle