Monday, February 11

Letter from February 11, 2008

Things are starting to pick up here in Dural Ward. We have a few solid investigators and we have high hopes for them.
Yeah you are sending letters fine. They have to go through the mission office then they forward them to my flat. Our flats is a 2 story duplex its 3 bedroom, 3 toilet, 2 bath so it is huge. Its one of the biggest in the mission. Packages we get every transfer, but I got lucky I think cause you wrote Valentines Day on it they delivered my package early so thanks for that. Customs took the beef jerky out of it, so they sent me a thing saying that i would cost $40 to send just the jerky back, so I am no going to worry about it. Thanks heaps Elder Brown says you are the coolest.
Well i just wanted to write to tell you happy birthday and thank you for all your prayers and support.
Mom i was talking to some members and I noticed they had a sudoku book so I started talking to them about how good you are at it. They gave some names of fun games like that to give you. They are Addoku and Kakuro and they printed off a different kind of sudoku. I dont know if you've done it but i sent it to ya.
K I gotta go now
Thanks, Love ya heaps
Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle