Hey
Sorry about the last letter I never got a chance to send it. Wow its been 3 months that means transfers are coming up and I will probably get moved. I will let ya know what goes down and who my new comp is. Hey the Mt. Dew doesnt have caffiene here. :) Hey I was talking to my Ward Mission Leader and he served in Wellington, New Zealand. Then I got thinking and I told him my uncle (Neil) served there and he asked his name and my Ward Mission Leader said the he knew him and he trained one of his good mates. Shane Armfield. So that was pretty cool. Elder Brown is just out mowing the lawn. We are suppose to mow it often but this is the first time in 3 months. The grass is long as...
I think I have forgotten to tell you some of the slang over here.
mate= friend
Heaps = lots , bunch
Slash = pee
trash = rubbish
trunk = boot
hood = bonnet
ground beef = minced beef
They dont have good american candy here like Reeses or stuff like that. They dont have Dr. Pepper at all. All they have is Coke & Mt. Dew & a little Pepsi
I have told you that Dural ward is a rich ward and I just found out a bunch of families are going to SLC from here for General Conference.
My Ward Mission Leader is going, Brother Bennallack, Brother Arnold is going and a few others. Oh and Elder Sybrowsky the Area President is going. So if ya hear anyone talking funny ask 'em if they know me :)
(Blake drew a picture of the different rules missionaries are suppose to follow.)
There are bunch of rules but rules are good for us. If you obey with exactness then you will be happier, stronger, healthier, smarter, and be able to recognize and feel the spirit. So rules are good.
Well I better go and see if Elder Brown is done mowing the lawn.
Love ya Heaps
Elder Andreasen
Thursday, March 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment