Dear Family,
I am still loving Australia. It is sooo green right now. Everyone says this has been the wettest coolest summer in ages. I must have brought some moisture from Utah :).
Wow sounds like Utah got heaps of snow though. Wish I could be there to shovel it??
Wow there are so many birds here. I have gotten used to all the noise they make.
Last week I got to see Elder Davis Warnock when Elder Bednar came and talked to our missions. We couldn't talk long though because we were supposed to hurry and leave after the meeting. I got a pic with him (Elder Warnock) though. I also got to shake Elder Bednar's hand. That was an awesome meeting. He taught us that it is the Holy Ghost that reaches, not us, so get out of the way.
He is speaking again to all of Australia on Sunday so that will be good.
We had zone conference so that was really nice too.
Well that is pretty much all the excitement here.
Not much is happening in this area, but Elder Brown and I are trying and we will be blessed for our efforts.
Love ya Heaps!
Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment