G'day
I don't have much time this week, We are playing volleyball again hopefully i don't get smashed in the face again. And elder Ucunibaravi needs to get a hair cut. He has the natural curly hair and he is getting a little afro so we are getting his cut. This week has been good the lady we have been teaching came back from China on Wednesday and we had a lesson on Saturday and she also came to a baptism in Ryde were this Chinese uni student was getting baptized. Hopefully after watching the baptism she will have a stronger desire to get baptized. Hopefully before Elder Ucunibaravi goes home.
Oh before i forget I want to ask about school. When does the tuition discount come into action at the U. I want to try to go to school in January probably just at slcc though until the discount kicks in. Can you figure some things out for me??
Thank you for everything
Thank you for your prayers
Love you heapss!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment