Monday, June 22

Email from June 21st


G'day
Sorry about last week I just thought that you didn't want to write to me anymore so I decided not to write you. HAH J/K I didn't get your email though and I was really busy last week as well. Today I am emailing late because we were helping a family move into the ward. One of the boys just got off his mission. He served in England he said he knew Elder Jeff Wilson, so that was cool to be able to talk a bit about him. But the boy that returned from his mission is from South Africa and his family moved here to Australia when he was on his mission, so his home coming was not really a home coming. But he is really keen on doing missionary work so hopefully we can work with him and get the ball rolling here.
We are not teaching too many people right now just trying to find, and the people that we are working with are going a bit slow. Things will start to pick up though.
Tomorrow we are going to the temple as a zone then we are going to have a zone activity. I will try to get a pic to send you next week of all the missionaries; we have Tongan, Samoan, Chinese, Aussie, and Americans, pretty crazy.
On Thursday we have interviews with President Scruggs.
Oh and next week Elder Ucunibaravi is leaving but it is a week before transfers so I will not know who my new comp is for a little bit. In the meantime I will probably just be with the Chinese Elders. We will see what happens.
I will try to answer some Q's
Elder Ucunibaravi is from a place close to Suva Fiji he says I have to come visit Fiji because it is paradise there.
He is excited to go home.
That dance is from New Zealand it is the one BYU does before their games; I don't remember how short the Chinese Elder is he got moved to Newcastle a couple months ago.
I don’t remember offering that sweatshirt to him but if he wants it I will give it to him when he goes home if he does I will tell you so you can send me one. Because he will go home before it gets here.
Sorry again for not writing much last week. And if you have that stuff from SLCC send it again because I think my mailbox was too full last week.
Thank you, Love you heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle