Saturday, February 14

Email from February 9th


G'day, I hope everything is going well. Things are going well here. Yes I have received all of your packages, I just got your valentines package, thank you for that. We just went down to Sydney for mission tour. So that is when I got the valentines package. Then the other package you sent I got it in the mail, so that was cool.
So for mission tour, Elder Tad Callister came and taught us, he is in our area presidency. He is really cool, he knows so much about the apostasy so it was really great to hear about that from him. He just finished being a mission president in Canada then got this calling. Oh then after the conference Elder Callister wanted to interview a hand full of missionaries, Pres Scruggs picked them and I was one of them, so that was pretty cool being interviewed by a 70.
I don't know where the wild fires are I have only heard a little bit about them. It is pretty hot here though. oh yeah this next weekend we are going up to lightning ridge again so it will probably be Tuesday before I email again. Oh and thanks again for the packages everything arrived fine. I will probably send my memory card back to you this week as well. My garment size is I think small and its crew neck and brief bottoms.
That is cool to hear about Andy. It will be like 3 years before I see him that crazy. I don’t really need anything as far as toiletries or anything really. Oh can you just make sure that everyone has the new mission address because soon they will stop forwarding them to the new one.
Well I better get going love ya heap!!
Oh and tell Brian not to be jealous that is where the lord needed him and this is where the lord needs me. The scenery is just a nice perk and the games were just a 1 time thing because we are in Dubbo.
Love elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle