Tuesday, February 3

E-Mail from February 2nd



G'day
Well this week was pretty interesting, we went on an exchange with our new zone leaders, so first we went to Orange that is where the zone leader’s area is. Then afterwards we came to Dubbo and worked for a day. Orange is about 1hr and 45min drive from Dubbo. When we were with the ZL we asked them to ask Pres Scruggs if all of the Orange zone could go down and go to the district temple day. He said that that was fine so on Friday we went to Sydney then on Saturday we went and met with Pres Scruggs and he gave us all a little pep talk for the area's that we are in because they are all small branch's and are bush areas. Then after that we went to the temple that was really good. so after the temple session we head back to Dubbo, then 6 hours later we go to pull into our garage and we find out we don't have the flat keys! After a few phone calls we decided to go up and stay at President Ryan’s in his motel. So we stayed there for the past 2 nights. we did get a call yesterday saying they found our keys in another missionaries flat, so they are going to express post them to Dubbo, and if they don't get here today we will go back up and stay at Pres Ryan’s again. Elder Tobiassen just must have placed the keys somewhere and then forgotten to put them in his pocket. It’s ok though because we were able to watch the super bowl with Pres. Ryan which was an extremely good game I loved it and the outcome. I think pres Ryan was cheering for the Cardinals just because they have never been to the super bowl before. The only thing I didn't like was that on Aussie TV they didn't show the funny ads. They just showed lame ESPN ones over and over. Oh well it was still good to watch.
Well this next week we are going to Sydney again for mission conference so it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday before I email again.

Cute pig sounds like you would have your hands full taking care of a pig and preparing for that conference, I hope that goes well. Will that on your birthday that you go up there? I hope that you have a good birthday. I will send you a package soon with a memory card and another gift for you. I am pretty sure you will like it if it gets through customs. Oh and did you find out about getting stuff into the states for me?
Well I better get going
Love ya heaps!!!
Love Elder Andreasen
I think I will get transferred next time because that will be 6 months in the bush. But we will see the next transfer will be just before Natalie’s birth day.

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle