G'day
I have a lot of news today. I was able to watch general Conference Sat and Sunday. That was good its been like 4 weeks since you saw it. I really enjoyed Elder Uchtdorf's talk on Saturday, and i always enjoy Elder Holland.
Well they are closing down Tamworth for a little while, because of the lack of work. There will be missionaries coming back but not for a couple of months. So that means Elder Weston and I are getting moved. elder Weston is going to Maitland which is pretty close to Newcastle. Then I guess President Scruggs decided I didn't get enough time out in the bush, so he is sending me out to Dubbo. My new companion is Elder Heslop. I have mixed feelings about going there but I know that there is a reason for it. Today we have to drive 5 hours to Sydney then tomorrow probably about 5 to Dubbo. I will let you know next week what Dubbo and Elder Heslop are like.
Man this week was pretty fun we went to the water falls it was really cool. I took a heap of videos and pics for you. Oh! and the drive from Tamworth to Port Mac is awesome you go through this rain forest thing that is all just turns left and right weaving up and down it is pretty fun. I will tell you how the drive is to Dubbo.
It will be interesting knocking on doors on Halloween, they kinda celebrate it over here. its not big at all though. I wonder if people will give us candy. Candy over here is pretty expensive, but I guess the pay is more over here so i guess it works out.
Everything is going well I didn't forget the questions but ask them again and I will answer them cause I gotta get on the road.
Love you Heaps!!!
-Elder Andreasen
I have a lot of news today. I was able to watch general Conference Sat and Sunday. That was good its been like 4 weeks since you saw it. I really enjoyed Elder Uchtdorf's talk on Saturday, and i always enjoy Elder Holland.
Well they are closing down Tamworth for a little while, because of the lack of work. There will be missionaries coming back but not for a couple of months. So that means Elder Weston and I are getting moved. elder Weston is going to Maitland which is pretty close to Newcastle. Then I guess President Scruggs decided I didn't get enough time out in the bush, so he is sending me out to Dubbo. My new companion is Elder Heslop. I have mixed feelings about going there but I know that there is a reason for it. Today we have to drive 5 hours to Sydney then tomorrow probably about 5 to Dubbo. I will let you know next week what Dubbo and Elder Heslop are like.
Man this week was pretty fun we went to the water falls it was really cool. I took a heap of videos and pics for you. Oh! and the drive from Tamworth to Port Mac is awesome you go through this rain forest thing that is all just turns left and right weaving up and down it is pretty fun. I will tell you how the drive is to Dubbo.
It will be interesting knocking on doors on Halloween, they kinda celebrate it over here. its not big at all though. I wonder if people will give us candy. Candy over here is pretty expensive, but I guess the pay is more over here so i guess it works out.
Everything is going well I didn't forget the questions but ask them again and I will answer them cause I gotta get on the road.
Love you Heaps!!!
-Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment