Sunday, October 19

E-Mail from October 19, 2008



Hey Mom don't have much time so can you make sure everyone gets this: (as you can see he really gets tied up doing stuff :) )
G'day
Hey that was pretty crazy to hear about those 2 missionaries. I never really got to know those 2 missionaries very well. It’s good to hear that they are ok now.
Today we are in Port Macquarie which is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Tamworth, we drove here this morning. We are here to spend preparation day and to have distinct meeting tomorrow. The Elders here Are Elder Miller and Elder Reichter. After we are finished emails we will go play 10 pin and then go to these cool waterfall places so I will take some pics from it.
This week was a pretty good week. Tamworth is still in the finding stage of things. We had an exchange with the Zone leader both companionships were in our area so we got a lot done. I was with Elder Brown my trainer, who just got moved up to Grafton because an investigator fell in love with the other missionary who was up there. But it was good the exchange we found 6 new investigators this week with high hopes of helping them progress. Elder Weston went with the zone leader elder Butters. It was a pretty good week.
Anyway to answer some questions….
Oh I still haven’t been able to watch general conference because the DVD’s still haven’t arrived. uhhg! haha I might get the ensign before I get to watch it :-)
I bought some pants, so don't worry about buying me some. I just want to make sure they fit well before you get them.
The weather here is really starting to warm up.

Well I sent you that email that president sent to me.
It’s great to here that all the things that could have gone wrong with them didn't. The Lord is really watching over us his servants. This is the Lords work so he will protect us.
Thanks gotta go
Love you Heaps!!
-Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle