Hey well this week was ok, nothing bad happened and nothing good happened. Haha that's funny to here about Jay. OH sorry i forgot to tell you last week that's fine if Nat takes the computer, but i might have to do some work on it when I get home to get the TV card working for it. I think last week I said anyone can email me but i think I forgot to say that I can only email family back
We have Zone confereence this week on wednesday that will be good to go to. It is school holidays right now so we can't get a hold of some of our Investigators. so things are pretty slow right now. We did start teaching 2 kids from texas that are over here for the summer they are 16 and 18 they don't really believe in God but we were able to get them to pray and they have had really good experiences with that. So other that that not much is happening.
Man after reading your E-mail I really miss Del-Taco now I am really hungry, next time just don't write about Cafe Rio. :) they don't have much mexican food over here. they places to eat are; Hungry Jacks (burger King) Mcdonalds, KFC, Subway, chinese take away, or fish and chips shops. I will have to send more Tim Tam's and some milo. is there anything else you want to try? oh have you had Vegimite? its not very good but i think i could get used to it, what sport season is it over there? over here its just rugby all year long then sometimes there's soccer and cricket, but those aren't as cool as rugby
How is Zane doing in Madagascar? Is Nick Salisbury in Texas? How is Griff and Brent doing? Don't worry about writing alot I can e-mail for about 2 hours before i have to start paying for it, so i have heaps of time to read.
Oh yeah there is a member from the ward that is going to Utah for a wedding they said they might give you a call. I think he is Canadian but they live here they are pretty well off. They are the James family. Is there anything you want they said they could bring stuff over for you because they will pack light so they can buy stuff over there and be able to bring it back, cause stuff over there is cheap? I have a Question on your email's it says there is a small attachment then i open it and its little purple and blue dots about a square inch big, are you sending that? Can you send me some email addresses everyone like bro's sister parents so I can Email them. Don't be afraid to ask questions it is easier for me to remember what i wanted to write
Thanks Love You Hepas!!!
-Elder Blake Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment