G-day (blake with tattoos?)
Sorry I wasn't able to E-mail last week our Zone Leaders wanted us to go down to Gosford to play rugby. We are playing it again this week. I am pretty good at it and it is really fun, maybe when I get back I will have to show me and my mates how to play.
The baptism went really well last week. Caitlin and her family are moving in the next couple of weeks to Cessnock. But it sounds like the mom wants to try to stay active, and she even said her brother that lives in Cessnock wants to come back to church as well. So that is really cool to hear.
Just to answer a few questions:
Yes anyone can E-mail me. but I don't want to spend my whole time reading Email so when people write other than Close family they have to have a really good reason,
So I left my bag at a train station , and my camera got stolen nothing else in the bag was stolen, but the funny thing is, is that there were all these pass along cards with a picture of Jesus on it, in front of the camera. So I think they felt kind of guilty.
Well sorry I have to go or we will miss our train to Gosford. Everything is going good I won’t get that package for about another week so I won’t be able to send pics back till I get that memory card
Love ya Heaps
-Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment