Monday, October 12

Email from October 12th



G'day
This week has been busy. It was good though at the end of the week we got to watch conference. 10 hours it was good, I really enjoyed it. I think my 3 favorite talks were, of course Elder Holland, but also Elder Callister (he is now our area president here, I had an interview with him a few months ago... he was a mission president in Canada about 10 months ago) and also that Korean guy his talk was good.
Something good that happened this week was, Elder Bennett and I decided to walk towards the university on Wednesday, we met a guy and he is from India, we set up an appointment to teach him Friday so we went and taught him. He asked if he could come to church with us, and we told him about conference, he wanted to come on Saturday he went for 2 sessions, then when the member dropped him back home they said he started to cry, and said thank you. We will teach him again on Friday...
Well next conference I will be able to sit in my PJ's on the couch, it will be so much better to sit there than 10 hours on a church bench.
Well thanks for the update on everyone, enjoy Hawaii...
Hey I am serious about this... would it be difficult to go to Hawaii for school??? BYU Hawaii?? Or the other university over there? Can you check it out for me? Hawaii seems like a nice place, and there are a few people I know from here that will be going there. Thanks
Not much else has happened this week. I haven't received the package yet, and the past little while I haven't been taking too many pics... i will try to take more.
Oh one thing that happened again this week I don't know if I told you.
But about 5 weeks ago we were digging a hole and Elder George accidentally flicked some dirt in my eye. Then about a week later it got all red, and then it went away. then the next week it went all red again, so I bought some eye drops and it went away for about 3 weeks then yesterday it flared up and got red again, it was quite painful, I will call Sister Scruggs and tell her and probably get it looked at?
But I am doing fine now just a little red, thank you for everything
Love you heaps Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Blake's Friend Puzzle