Tuesday, November 10

Email from November 8th

(Sorry that it has taken me over a month to update Blake's website. But below is the last month + of emails. A month from Thursday and he'll be home YEAH!!!)


G'day This week has been good. You remember that Indian guy? Well we set a date for him to be baptized on Dec. 19, I know it is after I go home and it is so far away soooo.. We will try to move it forward, to maybe the 3rd? Other than that not much has happened, oh we taught a Tongan family. It is the sister of a member that just moved into our ward. Last year Thanksgiving I was in Dubbo and the branch president’s wife was from the states so they had a bunch of missionaries over. Then we played some horse shoes and watched a church movie. Thanks for info about school. I don't know what else to do on the application, if you want to go on and look, and update some stuff and check it out. And about rooming I don’t care well... no plans with anyone. Well one thing new that has been going on last week at interviews president asked all the missionaries to read the Book of Mormon in 2 months marking all the references to Jesus Christ, so because I am going home before 2 months I will have to read it quickly, I am in 2 ne 29 and I am learning how much the BoM is another testament of Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for everything, I will try to send a card home this week so you can have some pics.
Love you Heaps
Love Elder Andreasen


(Well I am not sure if this is torture before the missionaries come home.. I am guessing Blake might have smooth legs when he gets home) :)

2 comments:

Cameron said...

oh wow, I love how blake hasn't changed.... at all. lol

Bill & Jen said...

Torture!! No joke. lol. Blake you're suppose put direct pressure on the skin after you pull the strip off. HAHA!!! You probably could've saved him some pain. :)

Blake's Friend Puzzle