G'day mum It was so good to hear from you last Monday. This week has been really good. We started teaching a guy a few weeks ago, he has a lot of problems that he has to overcome but we will help him through them and hopefully he will be baptized on June 14. The lady we were teaching earlier is still not back from China. But when she does come back hopefully we will be able to set a baptismal date with her as well. OH just so I do not forget again we live in Dundas NSW, we live in a big apartment complex. Today we are going to play some sports with the zone that will be fun. Well I love hearing how everyone is doing. Thank you for all the updates, I love doing the lords work. This really will be the best 2 years that I will experience. Thank you so much for all of your prayers Love you heap Love Elder Blake Andreasen
Sunday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment