G'day
Hey sorry I didn't have much time last week. President Ryan had asked president Scruggs if I and Elder Tobiassen could go and watch the Steelers play the chargers and president Scruggs said that that was fine but he made sure that we knew that this was a special exception. That was pretty fun to see football again I was trying to teach Elder Tobiassen how to play, I think he got the hang of it but he thinks that aussie football they can kick farther but I said that the best aussie kickers play in the NFL. Its kinda fun just to pick at each other which stuff is better in our different countries.
Oh yeah I can't believe the Draper temple is up, well I guess I have been gone 13 months now , but anyway that is cool you got to go through it.
I still haven't got you package and it might take 3 more weeks or so before I get it just because that will be the next time I go to Sydney.
But any way I will have another memory card to send when I get it back.
This week the weather in Dubbo did get really hot about 42 degrees I am not sure what that is in Fahrenheit though.
Well we are going up to President Ryan’s again to play "axis and allies" the board game that we always play when we go up there on our preparation days.
Thank you!!
Love ya heaps!!
Love Elder Andreasen
Can you believe this is my 3rd Western Australian companion? I have had 3 from WA 1 from NZ and 2 from Utah, Crazy!
Well we got transfer calls last night Elder Tobiassen and I are both staying here in Dubbo. I think things here in Dubbo are really about to start picking up. Because of the transfer there are going to be closer missionaries instead of being 3 hours away they will only be 2 hours away. So I will be in Dubbo for at least 6 more weeks so that will give me another chance to go to Lightning Ridge were the opals are.
Elder Tobiassen and I had an interesting experience this week; part of our calling in Dubbo is we have to update the branch list. So we went to this place called Coolah (that is where Suzie used to live) to see get that date of death for this lady that on our records said she was dead. We got there and knocked on the door but no one answered, we decided that we were hungry so we found this little pie shop and got a pie and went back to the ladies house and knocked again. We expected to get the nonmember husband to answer the door but a lady answered the door, so we asked for "Vera” and she said that me, and we were shocked we were like you’re supposed to be dead. Anyways we started talking awhile and found out that she joined the church when she was 17 because the Elders were hot and she hasn't been back since she was 19. That was pretty fun.
Oh at sacrament meeting this week we only had 9 people but 1 of those people was this less active family that we are trying to get back to church. That was really good to see the mum there and hopefully we will be able to get the rest of the family back. This is the family that had us over for Christmas lunch and that own the boomerang shop. We are going over tomorrow to work out on their property to help them out. Because the last people that lived there didn't take care of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment