G'day mum,
Hey we just got transfer calls yesterday, and Elder Heslop is moving to Springwood and my new companion is Elder Tobiassen.
Elder Tobiassen is from western Australia close to were elder brown was from i guess they new each other before .
this week not much happened, other than transfers.
You will have to forgive me of me typing the keyboard I am using is weird.
this next week we are going back up to lightning ridge and other places so I will so if we can stop again in that little town to email.
the branch is slowly getting bigger out here in Dubbo ( let me know how you were saying it) since Elder Heslop has been here 3 families have moved in, also i don't know how much longer we will have to have the branch presidency positions. Pres Scruggs is coming out this next week for some business so i will see him quickly then head up to lightning ridge.
Well i am excited to serve out here with elder Tobiassen I think we will be able to get a lot done out here. He has been out just shorter than me.
You should get that package sometime this week. I sent some Vegiemite and more tim tams but someone said they don't let that stuff in anymore so we will see what goes through.
well we have to head down to Sydney now to go to transfers so I will take off
Elder Tobiassen is from western Australia close to were elder brown was from i guess they new each other before .
this week not much happened, other than transfers.
You will have to forgive me of me typing the keyboard I am using is weird.
this next week we are going back up to lightning ridge and other places so I will so if we can stop again in that little town to email.
the branch is slowly getting bigger out here in Dubbo ( let me know how you were saying it) since Elder Heslop has been here 3 families have moved in, also i don't know how much longer we will have to have the branch presidency positions. Pres Scruggs is coming out this next week for some business so i will see him quickly then head up to lightning ridge.
Well i am excited to serve out here with elder Tobiassen I think we will be able to get a lot done out here. He has been out just shorter than me.
You should get that package sometime this week. I sent some Vegiemite and more tim tams but someone said they don't let that stuff in anymore so we will see what goes through.
well we have to head down to Sydney now to go to transfers so I will take off
Thanks love ya heaps~
Love Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment