G'day mum,
Hey I have some really good news Suzie that lady that walked in 3 weeks ago is getting baptized this weekend on the 16th. She is really excited. She used to be Catholic but she didn't agree with some of the beliefs. She started searching and that is how she found us. She found out early that the book of Mormon is true. So she has been able to receive all the truths joyfully. She is 44 with 18 year old triplets. Well I am really excited for that as well. She was so prepared it’s not funny. Her baptism is this weekend so this week we will focus on that.
Oh on the 17-19 we get to go to Sidney for some firesides one is with Elder Cook and them some of the area presidency is coming. I am looking forward to that as well.
Today we are going down to Gosford to play rugby again, so I don't have much time to write but to answer some questions:
I don't hear much from other people it’s probably because I don't write back much so that is my fault it’s just hard for me to sit down and write or even type well we are not having a zone conference this transfer because of those fireside's but we should get packages either at interviews which is the first week of September or at transfers which is the 16th of September. so I am not sure when I would receive your package , but could you maybe put some of those slim fit shirts that we got they fit really well. Maybe one of each long and short sleeve. Thanks. Oh yeah my ward mission leader here is really cool he and his family love tootsie rolls. I let them try those ones that you sent oh and I haven’t seen a koala yet just kangaroo's and some other weird stuff, but I don't think you would like a koala they just sleep allot ;-) Hey could you tell me who is on the American basketball team this year. some of the members like basketball so they always tell me that America doesn't have a good team cause they lost last time thinks Woy Woy is a suburb just below Gosford that is where elder brown was serving but now he got moved down to Sydney in Chatswood. That one thing about Australia they have weird suburb names.
well gotta go
Love you heaps!!
-Elder Andreasen
P.S its ok that you got my birthday wrong I don't even proof read mine no time too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment