Mom,
G-day! It's Monday the 9th of June, its a public holiday (Queen's Birthday) here so good thing it's prep-day. There are a lot more holidays here because Australia is a lot more laid back so they just come up with things to get off work. No one even cares about the queen here. Elder Vogel & I went & played ball at the church with the Mclelland boys, they are like 22 and 26. They are pretty funny.
Katelyn, the 10 year old is going to get baptized on the 22nd. So that's exciting! Her Mom, Kylie is LA & she is struggling financially right now. She has 2 kids Shannon (13), Katelyn (10). We have had to try to find ridws for them to church cause she doesnt have petrol in the car.
Sorry to hear about the kidney stones again. :( I hope that all goes well wtih that. It's good to hear that the "BU" is doing well. Did you get it a bright pink furry steering wheel cover? :) To match the bright pink floor mats Jeff got for it. J/K she wouldnt like that.
Well things are going good down under in Toukley ward. Sorry I don't write much. But hey I get to email next week:)! Well its about time to go
Thanks and Love you heaps
Elder Andreasen

No comments:
Post a Comment