Mom,
I think I have already said a few times, but your last letter said you dont know where I am and who I'm with. I'm still in Dural Ward with Elder Harrison from South Jordan. Thank you for the Resses & Jelly Bellys. Hey you said you put pics on my memory card? I put it in my camera & it said it was empty. Either it is the wrong file type. (I will check it on a picture machine here to see) or it didnt save. Maybe you didnt click safely remove hardware? Thats good to hear about work. They retro paid you back till March. That was nice of them.
Conference was awesome. Elder Holland is the man. That was a good talk. I liked Elder Uchtdorf also.
You would be impressed with the last thing I cooked. It was rice and bacon. I cooked an egg in it with a little soy sauce. YUMMI
Well things are going good. An 18 yr old member brought her friend to church so we are starting to teach her. She is chinese so she doesnt understand alot. SO we have to teach simply.
We had mission tour this past week. Elder & Sister Sybrowski spoke to us. Elder Sybrowski called Elder Harrison and I up in front of the whole mission and told us to teach out of this 1 verse. Man was I nervous but after I read it he pretty much took over,so it wasnt too bad.
Thanks for the goodies and stuff I will try to send my card home more often.
Love Ya Heaps
Elder Blake Andreasen
Monday, May 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment